It is almost bed time. It has been a full day and I am tired. I am also feeling a little hungry. Or should I say I think I am a little hungry. Second thought, as I write this, I realize I am not hungry. (see what talking about it does!!)
Today was a full day - leaving the house at about 6:50 and getting home at about 9. My day was long but it was good. Thing is about my day - I did not get a lunch break. I shook up the pgX in my water bottle but then got to working, so when I went to drink it - it reminded me alot of cream of wheat porridge! So I shook it up - and down it went!
By the time I was done, and back in my car at the end of the day - I pulled out my lunch and ate my veggies in the car. They tasted WONDERFUL.
Today - I just got around to the journal entry for today - and I realize that it will be much better if I can do this in the morning - along with committing my day to the Lord. In day 2's "today's actions" it called for me to write down my weight. (ohhh, do I have to?) One thing - sorry, but I am not writing it down here. (sure go ahead - take a guess :(
There is an "action" to do each day. Today's got me to thinking about some of the things I would like.
Here are a few of them:
1) I would like to wear clothes that are in style and a smaller size. (But then maybe I will actually LIKE to shop, right now it is just a headache!)
2) Can hardly wait to tuck my shirts into nice jeans
3) Can hardly wait to be able to climb steps without panting.
4) I want to feel successful!
5) I want to lower my risks such as diabetes (Mom) heart attacks (Dad) breast cancer (sister) . This in itself should be the big incentive.
6) I want to live without aches and pains caused by my weight
7) I want to live in the present - instead of always thinking "when I lose weight..."
8) ..... and the list goes on.
With God as my strength - I can do it.
Day 2 is down.
Tomorrow is a new day! Thank you Lord for being my strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment