Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 22 - weigh in

Last night I arrived early for my weigh-in.  Susan was not there, and I already knew that I would not be able to stay for the lecture anyhow as I had an impromptu babysitting of my grandson, and well I know my priorities!!  (BIG SMILE!!)  So, I got in line, to wait for my turn on the scale.  I knew I would be down, but okay, I will admit - I was a little disappointed.  The scale went back and forth and finally settled - down .2 of a pound.  In some ways that sounds like splitting straws doesn't it!!  HOWEVER ... in this weight loss journey - I will celebrate every pound and POINT WHATEVER of a pound that I have!!  So, I am thankful.  This makes 2.20 lbs.

As I drove away to go get my little sweetheart Ev, I was recalling the week and realized there were still times when I ate food choices that could have been a little better.  I am still craving salty!!  The other thing is fruit and veggies are unlimited and free (for the most part) on the new WW plan - and I am loving that - BUT really have to step up on the veggies!!

SO... this week - I am ready - bring it on!  Perhaps I can have a 2 lb loss next week - O LORD, you are my strength!! I commit this week to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment