So, the title - "yesterday was a one donut day" is the truth! I ate a donut. I willingly bought it, and ate it - and the thing is, actually two things.... 1) I bought it not intending to buy it in the first place and 2) I ate it knowing it was not going to make me feel good after and oh, one more thing... 3) it wasn't even very good but I ate the whole thing!
A one donut day. At least I didn't buy TWO donuts!
Why resort to the donut? Well - feeling somewhat stressed. I realize I have this "default" (no surprise there) of eating when stressed. So, with that - I am glad it was just the ONE donut. No ice cream. No pop. Just a donut.
At one time that would have sent me into a feeding frenzy - but yesterday it didn't. So, I have realized that I have begun to change. Slowly but certainly.
Exercise lately, has been another thing. The last time I ran, which was Wed or Thursday - my knees bothered me for the rest of the day. Then we worked at the land and my whole body bothered me...
And yesterday... well, you see. Excuses and justifying WHY I have not exercised is very easy. So with that - I am going to just say - I am learning.
Off to WALK. And then to pack. Talk later!
No comments:
Post a Comment