Sunday, July 4, 2010

the weekend

Today is Sunday and I realize that I have not done any exercise (intentional i.e. at Curves, or on the treadmill) since - let's see... perhaps Wed or Thursday. In fact, the last time I ran, I could not run as long as I wanted as my knees were bothering me. I realize (I think) that really, with the weight I have on - I should WALK not run.

But my weekend has been away from home, and full. And by the time I get home - I can not muster up the energy to do anything except fall asleep. Tonight was the first time I actually got home at an hour where there could have been exercise time available.

As far as eating since Friday - my eating plan has been off...
It makes sense - as some of the things we have done have been spur of the moment, as in when I had to leave Friday for the land, and had about a 10 minute frame to get ready.

I also realize that as things are heating up - not just with working outside in the heat, with sweat literally rolling down into our eyes - but that we are getting closer to moving out... I am feeling overwhelmed already and I know that THAT is not a good thing. I think I have to get it together ... and keep my eyes on the goal! God is my strength. I always have to remember that - even when our plans sometimes change on the spur of the moment.

I guess the good thing is that working outside on the foundation (as I have done Monday, Saturday and today) is a workout in itself. In fact this morning, I could hardly move...
And, well ~ sweatting is good for me too right?

Tomorrow is a new day! Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment