the struggle continues
year after year
promise after promise
tear after tear
re commitment after re commitment
seems "i fall off the wagon"
more than I ride on the wagon (so to speak)
but today I have been wondering
and I think that
I would much rather keep getting back "on the wagon"
regardless of how many times i fall off
because by getting up "one more time"
it means that I have NOT consigned myself to being overweight
so
with that bit of info
i declare this a "restart"
yes
I have dusted myself off one more time
and pulled up my socks
and in the morning will pack my lunch for the date
and get on with life
God please give me the strength to make a new start again
Lord, you are so gracious!
You never give up on me
even if sometimes I get close to giving up on myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment