Suck it up buttercup!
Here I am....
not even at a standstill, but at a slight gain!
trying to regain some control over SOMETHING in my life...
or should I say, trying to allow God to control it!
With my mom (in-law) in the hospital for 6 weeks, and having gone through ups and downs, with her, I have found that I have often often OFTEN retreated to old habits aka FOOD.
I am not proud of it!
I am not flaunting it.
I hate to even admit it.
But that is the way it has been.
Flour and sugar have crept back into my diet.
Chocolate too.
I hate what stress does to me -
I am really very very weak.
But after dusting myself off
And giving it to God again (so WHY do I keep taking it back?)
I am on the road again.
(no, it is not Willie Nelson singing)
I exercised first thing.
I ate well!
I made good choices.
Lord, thank you.
Day 1.... sheesh, so HOW MANY TIMES did I think of chocolate? or donuts? The Tim Horton's coffee shop at the hospital is too convenient.
TOMORROW.... will be day 2.
I want to make sure I get my QT with God in - first thing!!
That folks, is my status... whether I like to admit it or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment